Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Scottish Festival

Was able to attend my first Scottish festival on June 11th . I was not feeling to well that day and by the time I got back home I was hit with the chills and spent the next three days down and out. I have not been sick for at least three years and this hit hard. Still have it, the doctor says it will take two weeks to get over it. It was still fun to hear all the bands marching around playing their music it was really neat. Then there was another band that we listened to quite a bit they were called the Wicked Tinkers really enjoyed them also.






Kyle & Khloe

Alex, Justin and Noah











No this is not snow blowing around in the video it was from the trees and it was making everyone miserable

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

This looks so fun! My husband would love this. I need to remember it for next year.

Yvonne said...

It looks like the Scottish Highland Games were held in Utah this year! Don't you love those typical traditions?