Sunday, June 5, 2011

photos of the day

Pictures from over the Memorial weekend, I visited the Bountiful cemetery three times , Eden, Layton and two of the Morgan cemeteries it was cold and snowy for the most part. We even had some lake front property for a short time with the spring run off .
Looks like we might be getting some warm weather finally I am not going to complain to much after the devastation of the tornadoes that have hit some of our states. It is unreal to see just how much damage has occurred.
Evan has pulled his first tooth he called me with the news so I asked his Mom to bring him over so I could get some pictures of him. From the time of the first wiggle to being pulled was a day, unlike Paige's first tooth that took at least one month!















4 comments:

Yvonne said...

What a great pictures! Love those waterfalls! And what a special moment for Evan to loose his first tooth! Did the toothfairy came to collect it?

Vickers said...

thanks for the photo of great-great-great-grandpa Heiner's tombstone. I didn't realize they had one....it looks fairly new. Is it a replacement for an older one?

Veronica Lee said...

Beautiful, Whitey! Love the one with the deer.

Happy Sunday!

Donna said...

I love the first tooth pictures!