Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Special Delivery


Christmas came a little early this year

we are celebrating the arrival of our 12th grand child.





 Love at first sight





In my daughters own words
"Hadley, Wesley, Brent and I would like to introduce our officially named baby girl: Monroe Ila .
Monroe after a small central Utah town with so many sweet memories for me.
 My great-grandparents, dirt roads, raking leaves and playing with cousins.
 Ila after Brent's sweet grandmother, who he also has so many great memories of.
 A name full of sweet memories for both of us."


4 comments:

Nettie said...

She is so precious! Love her name! Congratulations to the family.

I keep forgetting the blog is still around. I have a lot of catching up to do in reading. Your's and Michelle's.

Sioux said...

No better celebration than the birth of an infant...one that has been longed for, worked diligently to conceive, and is finally here for all to adore! Merry Christmas to all the FORBUSH CLAN. May the New Year bring happiness and success to all.

Yvonne said...

A beautiful baby girl with the sweetest name! Enjoy this bundle of joy! I am so happy for you!

GrandmaNutt said...

A very special Christmas package, and so very beautiful. Happy Christmas birthday Monroe.