Monday, July 13, 2015

Finally !

I found a salvage yard about forty minutes away from home that had some things I was interested in for lights but completely changed my mind when I seen two old tire rims. 
This  would complete the look  I was  wanting for the master bedroom.
And as usual with Dennis's brains he was able  to read my mind an produce exactly what I wanted, they turned out  perfect.








It was time to re-invent my old screen door I hung it horizontal on my kitchen wall and added a little collage  of summer time collections.


2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Amazing that lamp you and Dennis made! Love the screen door how you decorated it, your house really is becoming your castle!

Gayle said...

Wow Clydene - AWESOME light fixtures - you and Dennis work really, really well together! I need to know the name of the salvage yard please - was it George's? I recognize that heart & hand in the nesting boxes that Kathy made for us years ago - looks good there! The screen door is fun turned on it's side. Fun stuff!