Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11-11-11

As I was listening to a radio station this morning there was a gentleman telling the listeners how he had made this one moment in time special. He waited for the clock to strike the 11 hour-11 minute-11 second to give his wife a kiss. Now that takes planning. There were a lot of weddings taking place that day and I am sure there were many babies born on this day. It was just another day to me as I went to capture the moon setting in the western sky. Really had no idea it was a special moment in time other than stopping life for one second and enjoying the beauty that was before me.









4 comments:

Vickers said...

Each second should be made special for each will never come again. It is the extra effort that makes the difference.

Veronica Lee said...

Love the pinkish glow you captured in the pics. Stunning, W!

Yvonne said...

I read in the newspaper about a baby being born here in Holland at 11/11 at 11.11. Wonder if they manipulated that a bit...
It is a beautiful spot were you took that pictures!

Mike and Kadie Briggs said...

I was so crazy busy this day I didn't hardly slow down.... Until we were driving home that night from one of the things we were to be at and I saw the moon in all its splendor.... You captured it perfectly!