Friday, April 29, 2011

Salt Lake City east side





Had the opportunity yesterday taking my mother-in-law to some of her doctor appointments. The medical clinic is up in an old area that has lots of beautiful old homes and churches that I need to get back to and take more pictures of.
At the time I was out taking pictures I had no idea of the devastation that was happening in Alabama prayers and thoughts go out to the area that has been hit. This blog has a video clip that shows just how powerful this tornado was.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love that area. So pretty!

Yvonne said...

What a beautiful part of town! Just saw some footage of Alabama on the news here in Holland but the YouTube video really shows how terrible it is. I hope the people over there will get the help that they need.