Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dream Home Challenge

Window To My Soul is having a fun challenge that anybody can hook up to is should be interesting to see what we all think might be a dream home and if we are dreaming-it money has no limits! She has started with the front porch, would you believe I don't have one tucked away in a file somewhere so I will post a picture of one that has special meaning to me. This is the front porch that Dennis and I built it is on the house that we built for my parents, the original plan looked nothing like this. The ceiling is bead board which I thinks adds to its charm. But more important are the memories we have sitting out on this porch watching the sun go down and the little ones run about and watching life go by.






4 comments:

"Jo" in many sizes said...

Wishing I had a nice big porch tonight to listen to the rain and watch the lightning. I miss that...

Sioux said...

The only thing missing is the crowd of people usually hanging out there! Really is a beautiful home - your family should be proud of their accomplishment and handiwork!

Tiffany said...

Wow, that's gorgeous!!! You both did a wonderful job. And I love the special little touches like the bench and wreath.
Thanks so much for playing along :o)
Hugs, Tiff

Vickers said...

You and Dennis are creative geniuses with tender hearts. Only thing better than that house as a gift is the love that went so abundantly with it.