Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Missing...........

Gosh do I miss this sweet couple.

April 29, 1933





I have all ready written about Dennis's grandparents, and the little town I grew to love called Monroe but yesterday when I should have been taking down Christmas decorations I decided to color instead. I got this old photo and and I scanned it and played with it a little I love old black and white photos and I know I should not mess with perfection but I just wanted to see what I could do with it. Took many , many tries and before I knew it I had spent a couple of hours going through my textures trying to find the right ones.



2 comments:

Vickers said...

Ain't modern technology grand? So many options and quick as your mind changes. Lovely photo.

The Gathering Room said...

I am missing some people that were important and special to my life as well. I love what you did with the photos! they certainly do look very much in love don't they. I am going to post a photo n my blog...hwo do I go about doing what you did to it??? thanks whitey!