Friday, June 12, 2009

Wit ,Wisdom And A Little Spunk

Those are some words that I would use to describe my Great Aunt Joye, I have just found out that she has passed. I will miss her funny stories and her beautiful blue eyes.

My thoughts turn to her four children at this time who have taken such good care of her. You were all a great example.
We went to visit her over Memorial weekend, she was full of life and stories still hoping to make it to the Senior citizens center one more time to play cards.
You will truly be missed.



This shirt was on an email that I received from Joye, it cracked me up because I really think this was her motto to live by.

1 comment:

Vickers said...

I am so sorry to hear that Aunt Joye has passed away. I was just thinking of her the other day and felthappy that I had visited with her in Morgan at Tom's birthday party. What a beautiful lady and so sad to see the last of her generation. Hope she gave our regards to Grandma Ina when she met up with her.