Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Time To Harvest...

`"Only as high as I reach can I grow,
only as far as I seek can I go,
only as deep as I look can I see,
only as much as
I dream can I be."
~Karen Ravn ~
 
 This first sunflower picture was taken on my Dads birthday,
 now it hangs with its head low with the weight of the sunflowers seeds
 that I will use to feed  my winter friends.
 

 
 
In every gardener
there is a child who believes in
The Seed Fairy.
  ~Robert Brault~
 
 



 

 
 
 
 
Pictures taken on a Sunday drive while  passing through Woodruf, Utah.
 
"If you're still hanging onto a dead dream of yesterday, laying flowers  on
its grave by the hour, you cannot be planting the seeds for a new dream to grow today.
~Joyce Chapman~

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Tomorrow we celebrate the pumpkin harvest.
It seems to me summer has passed much to quickly.
 I feel I have not been able to watch my garden grow and enjoy it has much as I have in the past.
I am not looking forward to the cold dark days of winter.  
 


1 comment:

Veronica Lee said...

Beautiful post, Whitey.