Saturday, May 12, 2012

Photos Of The Day

I went and spent some time with Brent's mom the other day at the hospital. She now has been in there for over a month.
I went out side to give her some quite time and took a walk around the area and snapped the pictures of this beautiful home that is near by and some of the flowers that were out.
Good news is they were able to let Cheryl out for a walk in the sun which must have been wonderful for her.
 The girls are excited that they will be able to see their grandmother for Mother's Day.







 
 
Last weekend Dennis and I headed up to Middle Fork in hope some of the mountain flowers were out but found very few. Saw some moose but once again out of the reach of my lens.






2 comments:

Yvonne said...

What a beautiful mansion....I could live there without a problem. Room enough for lots of fabric. Hope Brent Mom will enjoy her mothers day today as will you with all your loved ones!

GrandmaNutt said...

I think that last photo says it all...adventurers at heart and compatriots to the end. Golden days.