Sunday, September 26, 2010

Charity Quilt Show at the Barn

Had the opportunity to go to an amazing quilt show on Saturday. I really was more interested in the fact that it was being held in a barn, I love barns and had visions of some old barn that was on the verge of falling down, well quite the opposite was true. It was a a great show in a beautiful location and the barn............awesome.



And this has taken four times of trying to download three hours or more , very frustrating hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

What a beautiful barn and awsome quilts. I can imagine you had a lovely time there!

tiffany said...

Ohhhh my gosh, I bet you felt like you were in Heaven!!!
I would have had a really hard time not touching all of them and rubbing my face on them LOLOL
xoxox

Vickers said...

The talent required for this kind of expression is mind boggling. You could hold a one-man show of all your quilts. You are just as amazing.